Day 1: Re-discover Love
Self-love first begins with an understanding of love. On day 1, you’ll establish a solid understanding of what’s love, as well as a framework of where we’ll work from so that you journey this program together with joy and ease.
- Discover what love means to you
- Debunking 3 myths of love that’s causing most people to self-sabotage themselves
- Understand a simple concept that’ll allow you to be guilt-free in loving yourself 100%
Day 2: Uncover Your Relationship with Yourself
Awareness leads to change. On day 2, you’ll examine your mind and your thoughts to have an understanding of where you’re at – be prepared to go deep and discover yourself.
- Examine your thoughts, points of view, and perception of yourself.
- Experience a simple yet powerful activity that’ll support you in developing total compassion for yourself
- Learn a few simple principles that’ll guide you in navigating through our inner critic with ease and flow.
Day 3: Take Charge of Your Life
Self-love is replicable. There are people with unshakeable self-esteem and self-confidence despite challenging circumstances and experiences. On day 3, we’ll discuss certain principles that’ll allow you to take charge of your life.
- Discover the beliefs that are held in your subconscious to create radical transformation
- Understand the biological component of your brain from a neurological standpoint to reframe your judgment on yourself
- Create crystal-clear awareness through the 3A’s framework on when you do not love yourself so you’ll never be able to say no to yourself again!
Day 4: Accept Your Complete Self
One of the most powerful techniques for self-love is shadow work. Acceptance of our denied self or repressed areas of ourselves are a powerful practice that can dramatically change a person’s life. On day 4, we’ll be examining your shadow and create space for inner child healing.
- Learn how to integrate your shadow and fulfill the unmet needs lying beyond your conscious self for peace and bliss in day to day life
- Understand the various aspects of shadow so you can be amused by your flaws and critics while healing these denied aspects of yourself
- Experience an inner child healing that’ll guide you to accept your past selves
Day 5: Understanding & Embracing Emotions
Lasting transformation can only come from working on all aspects of yourself. On day 5, you’ll be examining a pivotal element of self-love – your emotions.
- Examine your relationship with different emotions and understand how these emotions shape our view of ourselves
- Understand our emotions and learn how to continue to love yourself even when you’re not feeling like it
- Learn a simple practice that’ll let you take life less seriously and flow through challenges easily.
Day 6: Unconditional Body Acceptance
Body shaming and judgment is one of the most difficult challenges faced by most people who found it hard to love themselves. On day 6, we’ll explore sexuality, your relationship with your own body, and dissolve any judgment related to your body.
- Go through a simple activity that’ll examine in-depth on what you feel about your body for creating awareness and change
- Understand how past bodily traumas and how it can create self-sabotage in your life so that you can stop it once and for all!
- Learn to express yourself fully and authentically through your body
Day 7: Integration Day
Self-love is a marathon, not a sprint. On day 7, we’ll take a pause and recap what has been done thus far, and also reflect on the progress that has been made. It’ll be a day with a relatively light topic on authenticity, inner voice, and trust.
- Examine how much do you trust yourself and set up effective practices to build a rock-solid trust with yourself
- Learn how to listen to your intuitive self so you can get guidance from your higher self
- Understand what being authentic means and create self-love from your authentic self.
Day 8: Learning to Live through Fear & Death
On day 8, we’ll discuss deeper topics that are sometimes avoided or regarded as a taboo – topics about fear, death, and forgiveness. These are heavy concepts that when understood perfectly, will be crucial to create a solid foundation on loving ourselves and appreciating our life fully.
- Explore your relationship with fear and look into how to work through your greatest fear
- Understand what your relationship with death is and through the process, learn how to live your life fully.
- Experience a forgiveness visualization practice that’ll guide you to let go of past hurts that have been holding you back from experiencing life fully.
Day 9: Honoring & Valuing Yourself
On day 9, we’ll explore a few other simple practices that are frequently known but not fully practiced. These are foundational principles that’ll create massive transformation when practiced consistently and frequently.
- Explore what’s respect to you and discover areas in which you may have not honored yourself
- Learn a simple concept that’ll reframe how you see negative circumstances in life and dissolve any form of judgment on negative events.
- Understand respect and what traits you value in others – so that you can uncover those traits within you too!
Day 10: Honoring Self-Boundaries
On day 10, we’ll explore how you can create and honor your boundaries in a demanding world where many things require your attention – so that we can continually give from a space of love instead of putting ourselves last.
- Explore your boundary with yourself and discover where you may have neglected in your life
- Create a set of boundaries for yourself so that you’ll be able to serve and show up fully in your life no matter what life throws at you.
- Learn the balance between giving and receiving so that you’ll allow abundance to manifest in various areas of your life!
Day 11: Integration & Support Structure
It’s now time to integrate everything you’ve learned into a solid framework that you can use for yourself even when the program has finished. On day 11, we’ll reflect what you’ve achieved and set up support structures that’ll serve you for years to come.
- Consolidate all practices and concepts you’ve learned thus far to create an unshakeable point of view of yourself
- Experience a simple method to summarize and examine what’s truly important to you so you know what to prioritize
- Create a series of support structures for yourself so that you’ll always remember to love yourself
Day 12: 365 Self-Love
Self-love is a never-ending journey. On the last day, we’ll talk about simple practices that’ll let you weather through any challenges in the years to come. You’ll also be creating support structures and practices to continue to thrive after the program has finished.
- Understand a simple ‘love tank’ concept so that you’ll always remember to put yourself first and give from a fulfilled, loving self.
- Create a 365-day self-love plan so that loving yourself becomes not just a practice, but who you are.
- Experience a simple graduation process where you’ll be acknowledged for who you are, so you embody and own the qualities that you have.